Dr. Amanda N. Kallen is an ABMS board certified reproductive endocrinologist and an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at the Yale School of Medicine. Dr. Kallen’s current research program is focused on the investigation of the molecular mechanisms underlying ovarian aging. Her clinical interests include pediatric and adolescent gynecology and endocrinology, infertility, and premature ovarian insufficiency.
- Duke University, BS
- University of Connecticut, MD
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
- Principal investigator of an NIH-funded R01 investigating mechanisms of ovarian aging
- Graduate of the Reproductive Scientist Development Program (RSDP), an NIH-funded physician-scientist training program
- Completed her residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Yale-New Haven Hospital, and completed her fellowship in reproductive endocrinology and infertility at the Yale School of Medicine