Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy
- Acupuncture: In depth. (2016).
- Coyle M, et al. (2015). Acupuncture therapies for psoriasis vulgaris: A systematic review of randomized controlled trials.
- Liao SJ, et al. (1992). Acupuncture treatment for psoriasis: A retrospective case report.
- Living with psoriatic arthritis. (n.d.).
- Sakatani K, et al. (2016). Effects of acupuncture on anxiety levels and prefrontal cortex activity measured by near-infrared spectroscopy: A pilot study.
- Xiang Y, et al. (2017). An overview of acupuncture for psoriasis vulgaris, 2009–2014.
- Wang L, et al. (2015). Acupuncture for psoriasis: A protocol for a systematic review.
- Why choose national board-certified practitioner. (n.d.).
- Wu J, et al. (2015). Systematic review of adverse effects: A further step towards modernization of acupuncture in China.
- Ye L. (2004). Treatment of psoriasis by acupuncture plus Chinese herbs.
- Yeh M-L, et al. (2017). Acupuncture-related techniques for psoriasis: A systematic review with pairwise and network meta-analyses of randomized controlled trials.
- Zhang J, et al. (2010). Acupuncture-related adverse events: A systematic review of the Chinese literature.
- Zhu J, et al. (2017). Case report — Acupuncture treatment for psoriasis.