Dr. Saurabh Sethi is an ABMS board certified internal medicine physician specializing in gastroenterology, hepatology, and advanced interventional endoscopy. He is currently a gastroenterology practitioner in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), MBBS
- University of Texas School of Public Health, MPH
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine – Gastroenterology
- Harvard Medical School Excellence in Tutoring Award
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)-funded T-32 training grant for clinical research in gastroenterology
- Involved with multiple books and research articles, including more than 40 peer-reviewed publications