Lisa Hodgson is a registered dietitian and certified diabetes care and education specialist. She is the clinical nutrition manager at Saratoga Hospital in Saratoga Springs, New York, where she supervises 20 dietitians and diabetes care and education specialists across all settings.
- Framingham State University, BS
- Registered Dietitian
- Certified Dietitian/Nutritionist
- Certified Diabetes Care and Education Specialist
- Fellow of The Association of Diabetes Care and Education Specialists (ADCES), and was awarded for outstanding contributions to ADCES and diabetes care and education through clinical practice, research, education, and health policy
- Served on ADCES National Board of Directors in 2018 and 2019 and as Treasurer in 2020; also serves on local and state ADCES Boards of Directors
- Featured speaker at national, state, and local conferences