Dr. Joshua Copel is an ABMS board certified Yale Medicine specialist in obstetrics and gynecology with subspecialty certification in maternal-fetal medicine. In addition to his active clinical practice of ultrasound in pregnancy, he is the assistant dean for clinical affairs at Yale School of Medicine. He is a professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive sciences, and pediatrics at Yale School of Medicine.
- Brandeis University, BA
- Tufts School of Medicine, MD
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology – Maternal-Fetal Medicine
- Served as president of the American Institute for Ultrasound in Medicine, The Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, and The International Society of Ultrasound in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Completed residency in obstetrics and gynecology at Pennsylvania Hospital
- Completed fellowship in maternal-fetal medicine at Yale School of Medicine