Dr. Adam Hotchkiss is a podiatrist and foot and ankle surgeon practicing in Detroit. He specializes in reconstructive, traumatic, and cosmetic foot surgery, sports medicine, wound care, and diabetic foot care.
- Sonoma State University, BS
- California School of Podiatric Medicine, DPM
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine
- DEA Controlled Substance License
- Michigan Controlled Substance License
- Completed podiatric medicine and surgery residency at the Carl T. Hayden VA Medical Center, with an added credential in Reconstructive Rearfoot and Ankle Surgery