How to Make a 'You've Got This' Video:
• Be a YouTube member. In order to upload your video, you must have or create a valid YouTube account.
• Make sure the sound on your video is clear. If no one can hear you, no one will watch it. Make sure to shoot in quiet environments and to project.
• Don't backlight. Make sure light is on your face and not behind you (i.e. don't sit in front of a bright window).
• Title your video. Use the title "You've Got This" and include your name and location (ex: "You've Got This: Tracy from Michigan").
• Tag your video. Use tags to describe your video so that other people can find it (ex: "California woman with psoriasis" or "Psoriasis non-profit").
• Keep it short. Three minutes max.
• Include a caption script. If you can, submit a transcript of your video as a caption file on YouTube. This will help to make sure that your video is accessible to deaf and hard-of-hearing individuals, as well as those who use Google Translate.
1) Keep it positive! The main goal of your video should be to inspire hope and provide useful advice to the recently diagnosed.
2) Be yourself. Speak from the heart.
3) How did you feel when you were first learned you had psoriasis? Were some of your fears unreasonable? What helped you learn to cope?
4) What is the best advice you could give to someone that was recently diagnosed? What do you wish you had known when you were first diagnosed?
Healthline may discontinue or decline to share video or written content submissions for reasons including, but not limited to:
• The video contains offensive, vulgar, or violent content
• The video contains incorrect medical information
• The quality of the video is poor
• The user mentions product names or product specific information
• The user mentions side effects of treatment options
If Healthline has discontinued or declined to share your video, yet you feel that doing so was inconsistent with the policy set forth above, please contact Healthline at firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation as to why you believe Healthline acted in error. Any such communications will be evaluated by Healthline and addressed promptly.
Your video link was successfully submitted.
"You've Got This" encourages people to upload a video of themselves letting newly diagnosed Psoriasis patents know they are not alone and that they've 'got this.'