Healthline has strict sourcing guidelines and relies on peer-reviewed studies, academic research institutions, and medical associations. We avoid using tertiary references. You can learn more about how we ensure our content is accurate and current by reading our editorial policy
- About psoriasis. (n.d.).
- Alzohairy, M.A. (2016) Therapeutics Role of Azadirachta indica (Neem) and Their Active Constituents in Diseases Prevention and Treatment.
- Alternative therapies. (n.d.).
- Complementary and alternative therapies. (n.d.)
- Diet and nutrition. (n.d.).
- Gupta, S.C., et al. (2017, October 15). Neem (Azadirachta indica): An indian traditional panacea with modern molecular basis.
- Herbal and natural remedies. (n.d.).
- Kumar, V. S., & Navaratnam, V. (2013, July). Neem (Azadirachta indica): Prehistory to contemporary medicinal uses to humankind.
- Lauriola, M.M. & Corazza, M. (2016, November 10). Allergic contact dermatitis caused by argan oil, neem oil, and Mimosa tenuiflora.
- Mind and body therapies. (n.d.).
- Neem. (2013, August 8).
- Neem oil. (2012, March).
- Yoga and tai chi. (n.d.).