We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process.
- Best overall mini crib: Stokke Sleepi Mini
- Best mini crib for small spaces: Bloom Alma Mini Crib
- Best portable mini crib: Delta Children Portable Crib
- Best mini crib colors: Babyletto Origami Mini Crib
- Best convertible mini crib: Dream On Me Aden 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib
- Best modern look mini crib: DaVinci Autumn 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib
- Best classic look mini crib: DaVinci Kalani 4-in-1 Convertible Mini Crib
- Best all-in-one mini crib with mattress: Delta Children Parker Mini Convertible Baby Crib
Whether you live in a city apartment with minimal space or are trying to figure out how to squeeze a crib into your already cramped home, you have another choice: mini cribs! They offer the perfect sleeping option for your baby without taking up much space.
Of course you want your baby to be safe while they sleep, but you’re allowed to also want your home decor to be stylish. Plus, you want something that fits within your budget.
So, we’ve chosen the best mini cribs across a variety of categories to help you find the best one for your home.
Choosing a crib is a very important part of preparing for your baby’s arrival — not just because it’s the crown jewel of your nursery decor, but because it’s the place where your baby will begin to test their boundaries with rolling, standing, and (yikes!) even climbing.
The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends you ensure your crib’s safety by checking for the following:
- Crib slats should be no more than 2 3/8 inches apart.
- Make sure the mattress is firm and that there are no spaces between the mattress and the crib itself.
- Avoid drop-rail cribs.
- Headboards and footboards should be solid with no decorative cut-outs, and corner posts that could cause injury should be removed.
- The crib wall should be at least 26 inches above the mattress support in the lowest position.
- Avoid crib bumpers.
- There should be nothing more than a fitted sheet on your crib mattress, and no pillows, blankets, sheepskins, stuffed animals, or other suffocation hazards inside the crib.
If you see the seal for the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association, you can trust the crib meets all modern safety guidelines.
We know that you care about the cost, aesthetics, and quality of your mini crib. So, when choosing our favorites, we made sure to prioritize those things.
We also took into account what other parents had to say about their mini cribs. We know that fellow parents always know best when it comes to which baby products actually work!
- $ = under $200
- $$ = $200–$300
- $$$ = over $300
Best overall mini crib
The price tag on this mini crib is not for the faint of heart, but the special features it offers more than justify the cost!
Not only is this crib beautiful, with its unique oval shape and a draping rod for a canopy, but it’s fully convertible. That means it’ll last your child for many, many years to come.
With four different mattress height options and an open-rod design that allows for optimal air flow, this crib will let your little one sleep safely (did we mention that the included foam mattress pad is hypoallergenic?).
It also has lockable wheels, so you can easily and safely move and position the crib.
Best mini crib for small spaces
Best portable mini crib
This is a mini crib you can travel with! Not only does it have wheels (which unfortunately can’t be locked in place), but it can fold flat to just 6 inches wide.
It also offers two different mattress height options and comes with a 1-inch mattress pad.
Best mini crib colors
Best convertible mini crib
Best modern look mini crib
Best classic look mini crib
Best all-in-one mini crib with mattress
In planning for life with baby, you might be wondering where you’re going to find room for a crib. You can take a deep breath though, because mini cribs offer the perfect solution!
Not only do they take up less room, but many can be folded up or easily wheeled out of the way. No matter what style you prefer, there’s a mini crib that will fit with the decor of your home.