We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission Here’s our process.
Healthline only shows you brands and products that we stand behind.Our team thoroughly researches and evaluates the recommendations we make on our site. To establish that the product manufacturers addressed safety and efficacy standards, we:
- Evaluate ingredients and composition: Do they have the potential to cause harm?
- Fact-check all health claims: Do they align with the current body of scientific evidence?
- Assess the brand: Does it operate with integrity and adhere to industry best practices?
- Best for expressing inner thoughts: Do One Thing Every Day That Makes You Happy: A Journal
- Best for shaking off the day: Bathorium Bath Lovers Bath Bomb Bundle
- Best for inspiring a more balanced lifestyle: Mindfulness Card Set
- Best for sending the kids off to sleep: Mindfulness Card Set for Kids
- Best for young-at-heart adults: Mindfulness Coloring Book
- Best for calmness on the go: Saje Pocket Farmacy Mindful Edition
- Best for an immediate ambiance boost: Happyhaves Full Moon Diffuser
- Best for improving posture: Avocado Green Meditation Pillow
- Best for bringing the great outdoors inside: I’m Outside Forest Bathing Spray
- Best for some power relaxation: Slow North Eye Mask + Neck Wrap Bundle
- Best for multifunctional decor: Olander Earthworks WonderScape
- Best for fun mindfulness inspiration: Mindfulness Dice
- Best for an easy, artsy activity: Zen Wishing Stone
- Best for mindfulness on the go: Breathwrk
- Best for changing the mood of a space: The Body Source Himalayan Salt Lamp
- Best for combating loneliness and fatigue: Saatva Organic Weighted Blanket
- Best for starting the day off strong: Lumie Bodyclock Alarm Clock
- Best for relieving stiff, tight muscles on demand: Shakti Mat
- Best for daily gratitude: The Five-Minute Journal
Regardless of whether you deal with anxiety or depression, we can all benefit from a little mindfulness. This practice of staying rooted in the present moment can be attained by doing something as simple as taking deep breaths or broadening our awareness of what’s happening right here, right now.
It only gets better when you’re gifting tools for mindfulness to loved ones who could really use some help slowing down. To get you started, we’ve assembled a list of 19 mindfulness gifts to help you spread a little Zen to whoever needs it most.
When choosing the best mindfulness gifts, we looked at factors like:
- product quality
- materials used
- customer reviews
We focused on highlighting products that address a wide range of needs and preferences when it comes to mindfulness and relaxation.
- $ = under $25
- $$ = $25–$50
- $$$ = over $50
Best for expressing inner thoughts
- Price: $
- Who it’s best for: anyone needing to let it all out in a safe space
Visual learners will find ample opportunity for focus, gratitude, and delight, both inside and outside of themselves with this journal. Prompts, exercises, and insight from writers, philosophers, musicians, and leaders provide a chance for quiet reflection.
We give this journal bonus points for being so well thought out, complete with spaces for date entries. As a bonus, it’s the gift that keeps on giving: It’s intended for a few minutes of daily mindfulness, so people can measure their growth throughout the entire year.
- fun and exciting
- great mood-booster or way to encourage looking after yourself
- some prompts won’t necessarily apply to your day
- the spine can make it tough to write in
Best for shaking off the day with relaxation
- Price: $$
- Who it’s best for: those who love a good, long soak
There are regular bath bombs, and then there are Bathorium bath bombs. A fragrant, comforting soak is a wonderful way to encourage loved ones to ease into relaxation, and this set makes it easy — and completely indulgent.
This set comes with 5 fizzy, slow-releasing bath bombs in relaxing scents (think eucalyptus, rose, and patchouli) that are free of artificial fragrance and phthalates. Bathorium uses organic, ethically sourced ingredients and recycled materials, making this gift as eco-friendly as it is thoughtful.
- calming and relaxing
- great way to try out multiple products without a big purchase
- some buyers report an inconsistency of scents (some are harder to smell than others)
Best for inspiring a more balanced lifestyle
- Price: $
- Who it’s best for: those needing a bit of mindfulness inspiration
Sometimes, we need a little help practicing mindfulness. This meditative gift card set from Chronicle Books has more than 50 prompts and exercises divided into 4 sections:
- rest and balance
- curiosity and joy
- insight and awareness
Pick a card, any card, for gentle guidance into breathwork and the art of staying present. It’s a simple, thoughtful gift that will be appreciated again and again.
- helps with appreciating the small stuff and encouraging groundedness
- meaningful for those who don’t like extra stuff or knick-knacks
- packaging may not be strong/protective enough
- text might be tough to read for some
Best for sending kids off to sleep
- Price: $$
- Who it’s best for: kids that need a little nudge into dreamland
This set is for the little ones, and it’s specifically designed for smoother, easier bedtimes. The bedtime collection features 40 beautifully watercolored illustrations with kid-friendly guided meditations and prompts to help calm active bodies and busy minds.
By focusing their energy, the cards (and the included detailed instructions for parents or caretakers) can help guide your child to a restful place — and with a little luck, off to sleep in no time flat.
- beautifully and thoughtfully designed
- encourages healthy, calm dreams
- could be more content on each card
- poorer quality, flimsy cardstock
Best for young-at-heart adults
- Price: $
- Who it’s best for: creative types
Adult coloring books are a comforting, familiar way to focus the mind and relax the body. This mindfulness coloring book is filled with dreamy, creative illustrations and patterns (along with gentle reminders to breathe).
Illustrations are printed on single-sided sheets, so bleeding ink won’t ruffle anyone’s feathers and take them out of the moment.
- great quality paper (users note that markers don’t bleed through the pages)
- beautiful, simple patterns that are easy to work on
- busy lines and designs may feel chaotic, having the opposite intended effect
Best for calmness on-the-go
- Price: $$$
- Who it’s best for: anyone looking to bring a particular energy wherever they are
Aromatherapy is a holistic treatment that frequently uses essential oils and fragrant plant extracts (lavender, eucalyptus, or tea tree, for example) to improve the health of the mind, body, and spirit. This grounding treatment can be used to unwind or ease stress.
The mindful edition of the Pocket Farmacy from Saje means your gift recipient has essential oil roll-ons to promote awareness, stillness, focus, and energy, no matter where they go. The five blends can be used in myriad ways — they can rub it into their palms and cup their hands over the nose and mouth, breathing deeply. For on-the-go relaxation, giftees can apply oils to pulse points for a quick moment of (fragrant) Zen.
- great to help reenergize or relax when the need strikes
- ideal for those sensitive to artificial fragrance or strong scent
- natural scents don’t last too long
- some found scents too similar to one another
Best for an immediate ambiance boost
- Price: $$$
- Who it’s best for: those looking to transform their physical space and headspace
This beautiful, cordless diffuser is a mini replica of the moon. Made of textured, BPA-free plastic and recycled wood, the artisan design doubles as a diffuser and a lamp. Your gift recipient can enjoy the fragrance of their favorite essential oil and choose from three glow options that mimic the moon’s natural light.
A dimming feature makes it perfect for enjoying late at night, and the diffuser manages to capture the same soothing wonder that comes from gazing at the moon.
- radiates positive energy
- calming and soothing
- charge doesn’t last too long
- some people experienced quality issues but this seems rare
Best for a meditation ritual
- Price: $$$
- Who it’s best for: those who want to start (or amp up) their meditation ritual
With its ideal shape and height, this organic meditation pillow from Avocado will elevate your gift recipient’s meditation practice (in more ways than one). The buckwheat fill offers firm yet comfortable support that yields to curves and properly supports the spine, allowing you to channel your thoughts, focus your mind, and breathe. Plus, the sturdy handle is a smart design feature that makes this pillow easier to tote around.
- relieves stiffness and soreness in the body
- great sturdy weight and height
- quite firm, which may not be suited to everyone
- stitching quality was poor in some cases
Best for bringing the great outdoors inside
- Price: $$
- Who it’s best for: outdoor lovers who are soothed by woodsy scents
I’m Outside captured forest air and bottled it. Giftees can spritz this super refreshing scent and take a few deep breaths as an immediate shortcut to feeling calmer and more balanced, even when stuck inside.
The self-care mist (don’t mistake it for a perfume or a home fragrance) blends tree oil phytoncides from cypress, spruce, Japanese mint, and pine with vitamin D3 and microalgae for a little dose of positive energy. You can’t help but lose yourself in the moment in the very best way.
- can immediately relieve stress with aromatherapy
- lovely, natural outdoorsy scent
- doesn’t last too long
- heavily mint-scented compared to the other notes
Best for powerful relaxation
- Price: $$$
- Who it’s best for: those needing a bit of a rest and recharge
With its subdued solstice pattern, this eye mask and neck wrap set are designed for ultimate relaxation. You can drape the wrap around the neck and slip the mask over the eyes for a few minutes of soothing, mindful relief.
Handmade with 100% cotton and linen and filled with unscented lentils, both the neck wrap and the eye mask can be applied warm or cold and makes for a wonderful, functional gift.
- nice versatility with the warm or cold option
- all-natural materials won’t irritate skin
- spot clean only
- not meant for sleeping
Best for multifunctional decor
- Price: $$$
- Who it’s best for: anyone needing stress relief who wants something unique
The WonderScape is a piece of heirloom art and a sensory stress-relief tool in one. Handmade in a Portland studio from start to finish, the understated set comes with a 9-inch handmade wooden tray, two patterned cement spheres, and fine sand. Roll and press the spheres in the sand to promote focus, peace, and playfulness. It’s a functional piece of art and a truly thoughtful gift.
- beautiful and calming art piece
- handmade product makes it unique
- no color or design variations
- very specific instructions for arranging sand
Best for fun mindfulness inspiration
- Price: $
- Who it’s best for: anyone who appreciates light, fun, and easy ways to try new things
This is the mindfulness gift for the person in your life who believes everything happens for a reason. The set of wellness dice includes 6 color-coded blocks with 36 practices, which means there are thousands of possible combinations for calming meditations, mantras, movements, breathwork, journaling, and self-care.
What wisdom does the universe hold? Roll and see.
- fun way to practice mindfulness
- portable and easy to use
- easy to forget to do (helps to make part of a daily routine)
Best for an easy, artsy activity
- Price: $$
- Who it’s best for: those looking for a new or different way to relieve anxiety
Painting with water on stone is a quiet meditation that’s been practiced for thousands of years by Zen Buddhist monks, and this set makes the practice accessible to just about anyone. This simple slate tablet and brush deliver a lesson in impermanence (a Buddhist belief in the ongoing process of living and dying at the same time). As the water evaporates, designs and words disappear. Your gift recipient can use it, again and again, to get thoughts, struggles, and affirmations out of their head and into the world, to practice calligraphy, or just to doodle.
- a fun way to relieve anxiety
- unique and simple
- on the smaller side
- stone may look different than shown (since they’re handmade)
Best for mindfulness on the go
- Price: $$
- Who it’s best for: those who enjoy apps and want to practice mindfulness anywhere
This impressive little app is designed to alleviate stress and anxiety, help people fall asleep faster, boost energy, and improve endurance all through the power of breath work. While the app is free to everyone, the pro subscription unlocks over 100 additional exercises, progress tracking, a customizable homepage, and other perks.
Over 800,000 users have already found out what a difference a few minutes of intentional, guided breathing can make in their day. Right now, Breathwrk is offering a “BOGO” subscription deal on their premium (Pro) plan to benefit you and the friend or family member of your choice. It’s a good way to spread a little mindfulness around.
- great for tracking breathing exercises
- helpful for relieving anxiety wherever you are
- some bugs in the app have been reported
- some users find the pro account pricy but worthwhile
Best for changing the mood of a space
- Price: $$
- Who it’s best for: anyone who wants to create a Zen vibe in their space
This all-natural, dimmable Himalayan Salt Lamp is hand-carved from authentic Pakistanian Himalayan salt, known for being relaxing and therapeutic.
The light’s brightness, warmth, and glow can be adjusted to suit any mood and time of day, so it’s easy to create an ideal atmosphere to wind down and destress. Bonus: The lamp comes fully assembled with a spare 15-watt bulb.
- effective at promoting sleep and relaxation
- versatile in setting different moods and ambiance
- might be a wide variation between lamps since they’re handmade
- quite fragile
Best for combating loneliness and fatigue
- Price: $$$
- Who it’s best for: anyone in need of a solid night’s rest
The idea behind weighted blankets is that they feel similar to being hugged, known as “deep pressure stimulation.” And this can help you relax into a good night’s rest.
This organic cotton weighted blanket is the ultimate in cozy comfort. It contains all-natural glass beads that offer even, soothing, gentle pressure to promote calmness and relaxation.
- soft and cozy yet breathable
- keeps you at an optimal temperature
- dry-clean only
- only comes in two weights
Best for starting the day off strong
- Price: $$$
- Who it’s best for: anyone needing a nudge in the morning
This alarm clock is pretty unique, as it uses mixed LED lighting technology to emulate the sunrise and sunset’s colors and light. That means you’re waking up with light as close to a natural state as possible.
The dimmable clock features adjustable sunrise intensity and duration of up to 30 minutes, a nightlight, tap-control snooze, and more. You can even add in an alarm beep if you need the extra nudge. Plus, the display automatically adjusts to your room’s light level and shuts off when it’s dark.
- easy to program
- great design
- doesn’t automatically reset (need to remember to press the alarm button)
Best for relieving stiff, tight muscles on demand
- Price: $$$
- Who it’s best for: anyone needing deep tissue relief
If you love the idea of massage therapy on demand and at home, this restorative acupressure mat is an excellent starting point. It targets deep tissue to relieve tension and stress. The mat comes in black and measures 29″ long x 16″ wide x 1″ high.
- loosens and relaxes tight muscles
- well-constructed and rolls up easily
- can hurt at first, but this is normal
Best for practicing gratitude
- Price: $$
- Who it’s best for: those who want to start daily gratitude journaling
The Five-Minute Journal is designed to help ground you and give you space and time to reflect on a daily basis for just 5 minutes — not too big a commitment.
The journal has thoughtful prompts to encourage your thoughts into statements and enough space to write for 6 months. Things like daily highlights, gratitude, weekly challenges, and self-reflection will get the juices and motivation flowing.
- prompts help with positive thinking and letting out thoughts & feelings
- easy to build into a daily routine
- not durable
- some users’ pages fell out
|Do One Thing Every Day That Makes You Happy: A Journal||$||expressing inner thoughts||– fun and exciting|
– great mood-booster or way to encourage looking after oneself
|Bathorium Bath Lovers Bath Bomb Bundle||$$||shaking off the day||– calming and relaxing|
– great way to try out multiple products without a big purchase
|Mindfulness Card Set||$||inspiring a more mindful, balanced lifestyle||– helps with appreciating the small stuff and encouraging groundedness|
– meaningful for those who don’t like extra stuff or knick-knacks
|Mindfulness Card Set for Kids||$$||sending the kids off to sleep||– beautifully and thoughtfully designed|
– encourages healthy, calm dreams
|Mindfulness Coloring Book||$||young-at-heart adults||– great quality paper, as markers don’t bleed through|
– beautiful, simple patterns that are easy to work on
|Saje Pocket Farmacy Mindful Edition||$$$||calmness on the go||– great to help reenergize or relax when the need strikes|
– ideal for those sensitive to fragrance or strong scent
|Happyhaves Full Moon Diffuser||$$$||an immediate ambiance boost||– radiates positive energy|
– calming and soothing
|Avocado Green Meditation Pillow||$$$||improving posture||– relieves stiffness and soreness in the body|
– great sturdy weight and height
|I’m Outside Forest Bathing Spray||$$||bringing the great outdoors inside||– immediately relieves stress|
– lovely, natural outdoorsy scent
|Slow North Eye Mask + Neck Wrap Bundle||$$$||some powerful relaxation||– nice versatility with warm or cold option|
– all-natural materials won’t irritate skin
|Olander Earthworks WonderScape||$$$||multifunctional decor||– beautiful calming art piece|
– handmade product makes it unique
|Mindfulness Dice||$||fun mindfulness inspiration||– fun way to practice mindfulness|
– portable and easy to use
|Zen Wishing Stone||$$||an easy, artsy activity||– a fun way to relieve anxiety|
– unique and simple
|Breathwrk||$$||mindfulness on the go||– great for tracking breathing exercises|
– helpful for relieving anxiety wherever you are
|The Body Source Himalayan Salt Lamp||$$||promoting a relaxing space||– effective at promoting sleep and relaxation|
– versatile in setting different mood and ambiance
|Saatva Organic Weighted Blanket||$$$||combating fatigue||– soft and cozy yet breathable|
– keeps you at an optimal temperature
|Lumie Bodyclock Alarm Clock||$$$||difficulty getting out of bed||– easy to program|
– great design
|Shakti Mat||$$$||relieving stiff, tight muscles on demand||– loosens and relaxes tight muscles|
– well-constructed and rolls up easily
|The Five-Minute Journal||$$||practicing daily gratitude||– prompts help with positive thinking and letting out thoughts & feelings|
– easy to build into a daily routine
Emma Caplan is a writer and editor with over 10 years of experience in various content types and topics, like health and lifestyle, home and design, local events and news, travel, the outdoors, real estate, business, and tech. Emma edits marketing content, as well as fiction and non-fiction books. Her work has been featured in the Chicago Tribune and on Nexstar Media, Narcity Media, and BobVila.com.
Jessica Timmons has been working as a freelance writer since 2007, covering everything from pregnancy and parenting to cannabis, chiropractic, stand-up paddling, fitness, martial arts, home decor, and much more. Her work has appeared in mindbodygreen, Pregnancy & Newborn, Modern Parents Messy Kids, and Coffee + Crumbs. See what she’s up to now at jessicatimmons.com.