- Humana Medicare Advantage covers vision services in many of its plans.
- Some of the covered vision services include routine exams and prescription lenses.
- You can search Humana Medicare Advantage plans to find those in your location that offer vision coverage.
Vision coverage is included in some of Humana’s Medicare Advantage (Part C) plans. You also have the option of adding a vision plan to your current Humana Advantage coverage, if it’s not already included.
Humana Medicare Advantage vision coverage includes annual exams, eyeglass frames with prescription lenses, and prescription contact lenses. Your plan may also have discounts for other vision services such as LASIK eye surgery.
Read on to learn more about Humana Medicare Advantage vision coverage to get some answers to frequently asked questions.
Humana Medicare Advantage covers many vision and eye services. Here are some examples of what some plans may include:
- annual vision and eye health exams
- a yearly allowance for frames
- a yearly coverage rate for prescription lenses or progressive bifocal lenses
- additional coverage for anti-scratch and anti-reflective coatings, tinted lenses, or other add-ons
- partial coverage for contact lenses
- possible discounts on services that aren’t covered by the plan, such as photorefractive keratectomy (PRK) or LASIK eye surgery
If you qualify for Medicare, you qualify for vision coverage in Humana Medicare Advantage plans.
If you already have a plan and want to add vision coverage, contact Humana and ask them for help to update your policy.
Before you enroll
Before enrolling, you can compare the Humana Medicare Advantage plans that are offered in your area.
Plans and costs will vary based on location. Visit the Humana website and enter your ZIP code. You can then check the list of vision services provided, as well as find out more about each plan’s premiums, deductibles, and copays.
To learn more about Humana Medicare Advantage vision coverage, call Humana customer service at 800-457-4708. You can also request a meeting with a Humana agent by filling out a contact form.
Humana Medicare Advantage covers vision services in many of its plans. You can also add vision coverage to both new and existing plans.
If you’re eligible for Medicare and you want to find out which Humana Medicare Advantage plans in your area offer vision coverage, visit the Humana website and enter your ZIP code.
To learn more about Humana Medicare Advantage plans and vision benefits, you also contact customer service directly.
The information on this website may assist you in making personal decisions about insurance, but it is not intended to provide advice regarding the purchase or use of any insurance or insurance products. Healthline does not transact the business of insurance in any manner and is not licensed as an insurance company or producer in any U.S. jurisdiction. Healthline does not recommend or endorse any third parties that may transact the business of insurance.