We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission Here’s our process.
Healthline only shows you brands and products that we stand behind.Our team thoroughly researches and evaluates the recommendations we make on our site. To establish that the product manufacturers addressed safety and efficacy standards, we:
- Evaluate ingredients and composition: Do they have the potential to cause harm?
- Fact-check all health claims: Do they align with the current body of scientific evidence?
- Assess the brand: Does it operate with integrity and adhere to industry best practices?
- Best fitness tracker: Fitbit Versa 2
- Best alcohol alternative: Gruvi Non-Alcoholic Bubbly Rosé
- Best yoga mat: JadeYoga Harmony Yoga Mat
- Best snack: Kate’s Real Food Organic Granola Bars
- Best workout bench: Flybird Weighted Bench FB149
- Best at-home workout accessory: Bala Bangles
- Best treat: GoodPop Ice Cream Pops
- Best pain-relief sleeve: HurtSkurt
- Best headphones: Beats Powerbeats Pro
- Best reusable water bottle: Hydro Flask 32-ounce Wide Mouth Bottle with Straw Lid
Here at Healthline, we take product selection seriously. Our team vets all items and brands included in our articles to make sure they match up with our medical and business standards, along with our general approach to well-being. Read more about our vetting process.
Additionally, Healthline employees tested all the products in this roundup. They received some items for free from brands, while others were purchased and tried out for personal interest. Regardless, we’ve only included healthy finds that we genuinely stand behind and enjoy.
- $ = under $20
- $$ = $20—$50
- $$$ = over $50
Best fitness tracker
Fitbit Versa 2
- Price: $$$
- Why we love it: “There are over 20 different fitness modes that you can choose from, which I personally like, since my physical activity varies.” —Melissa Lee, market wellness editor
The sleek and stylish Fitbit Versa 2 has built-in Alexa that keeps you in touch with the outside world while keeping tabs on your heart rate, sleep quality, and steps. It syncs to your phone via the Fitbit app, is password protected, and can be used to scroll through texts, emails, and your daily agenda log.
It features an easy-to-read, large watch face and silicone band that comes in several colors, like black or light pink.
It also contains an alarm, timer, and stopwatch so you can set goals and track your progress across multiple exercise modes. A relaxation feature helps you cool down after exercising, offers mindfulness exercises, and keeps track of your breathing.
Users say that setup is intuitive and easy. You can also sync the watch with your Spotify account to change songs while you’re in the middle of your workout, allowing you to keep your phone tucked away.
Best alcohol alternative
Gruvi Non-Alcoholic Sparking Rosé
- Price: $$
- Why we love it: “Gruvi NA sparkling wines are nice in that they’re not packed with added sugar, come in single-serving bottles, and have a great bubbly texture.” —Kelli McGrane, MS, RD, nutrition editor
You can’t tell from the taste, but this sparkling rosé is completely alcohol-free, even though the company makes it from wine grapes. Its dry, light flavor has a slight hint of refreshing sweetness.
Each single-serve 10-ounce bottle contains 50 calories without any gluten or sulfates. It’s great for those who are sober, sober curious, or anytime you’re in the mood for a fun drink without the alcohol.
Best yoga mat
JadeYoga Harmony Yoga Mat
- Price: $$$
- Why we love it: “I’ve had this yoga mat for over 6 years, biked with it to studios, carried it around on a sling, and now I mostly use it to practice home yoga on a carpet. I find on any floor (and even my backyard!) I don’t slip.” —Lisa Valente, senior nutrition editor
This yoga mat is made from sustainable, natural rubber and is free from toxins like polyvinyl chloride. At 3/16-inches thick, it provides more cushioning than standard yoga mats. Users often mention that it has a significant balance-supporting grip on all types of surfaces.
Even better, each yoga mat purchase supports the planting of a tree through JadeYoga’s partnership with Trees for the Future, a nonprofit organization.
You can snag it in 11 colors, ranging from bright pink and yellow to neutral black or dark green.
Kate’s Real Food Organic Granola Bars
- Price: $$
- Why we love it: “These bars have just the right amount of chewiness from the oats, with bits of crunch as well. They are a bit on the sweet side, but the nut butters provide a nice salty balance.” —Kelli McGrane, MS, RD, nutrition editor
Nutritious snacks that taste great are sometimes hard to come by. Kate’s Real Food Organic Granola Bars are a great combination of taste and wellness, thanks to their yummy flavors and chemical-, additive-, and GMO-free recipe. Their ingredients include organic honey, whole-grain oats, and fruits like apricots and cherries, with no white flour or high fructose corn syrup in sight.
The nutrition facts for each flavor vary, but most contain at least 3 grams of protein, 15 to 17 net carbs, and 150 calories, plus vitamins and minerals.
Reviewers say they’re tasty, filling, and have a satisfying, crunchy texture. Each bar equals two servings.
Best workout bench
Flybird Weighted Bench FB149
- Price: $$$
- Why we love it: “It’s a great bench. Both my partner and I have gotten to use it, and both enjoyed its simplicity and sturdiness.” —Christy Snyder, editor
Manufacturers made this easy-to-fold, nonslip strength training bench from alloy steel and faux leather. It can hold up to 800 pounds and adjusts to three seating positions and eight backrest positions. Users note that the padding is comfortable and durable.
Just note that the bench weighs 28.5 pounds total and requires assembly.
Best at-home workout accessory
- Price: $$
- Why we love it: “While I primarily use my Bala Bangles from the comfort of my living room when streaming a Peloton barre or yoga class, I like that they’re chic enough to wear on my daily walks or even when running errands.” —Anne Arnston, copy editor
These wearable wrist and ankle weights add hands-free resistance to any workout at home, on the go, or at the gym.
The company makes them from recycled alloy steel wrapped in soft silicone. Sturdy, secure Velcro closures provide easy size adjustment and can remove worry about slippage, even if you’re slick with sweat.
You can choose between 1- or 2-pound bangles. Multiple colors are up for grabs, too, like gray, pink, and sage green.
GoodPop Ice Cream Pops
- Price: $
- Why we love it: “The flavors are great, the ingredient lists are minimal, and the nutrition stars are pretty impressive for a dessert.” —Kelli McGrane, MS, RD, nutrition editor
These fair trade and organic, dairy-free pops are low in sugar, carbs, and calories. They’re also kosher and vegan. Users say they taste great, though the texture is less creamy than regular ice cream.
Most flavors contain soy and tree nuts, so make sure to check the ingredients list if you have allergies to these or other substances.
Best pain-relief sleeve
- Price: $$
- Why we love it: “The sleeve is comfortable and flexible enough that I’m currently typing this with the medium-sized HurtSkurt on my right elbow.” —Ash Fisher, freelance writer
If you’ve ever had a hard time getting a cold pack well in place, you know how challenging it can be. This stretch-to-fit sleeve provides a snug and secure 360-degree fit. You can use it to reduce swelling caused by injuries and pesky aches caused by conditions such as bursitis and tendonitis.
The company makes it from stretchy, pliant fabric containing stitched-in gel packs throughout the sleeve. The thread used to stitch the gel packs in place is also made from stretch material to enhance flexibility and comfort.
The sleeve retains a cold temperature for about an hour. Its sizes range from small to extra large.
Beats Powerbeats Pro
- Price: $$$
- Why we love it: “I have been using them for nearly a year, and they’ve been a revolution for my workouts.” —Alice Porter, freelance writer
Music or podcasts can be an essential motivator for workouts, whether they be at the gym or outside. These earbuds from Beats provide a whopping 9 hours of listening time to accommodate even the longest runs and day trips. They’re Bluetooth-compatible with iOS and Android, which means you won’t have to worry about getting tangled up in wires, either.
They’re sweat- and water-resistant, but the manufacturer recommends not wearing them in the shower or rain. The secure-fit ear hooks are adjustable and accommodate most-sized ear canals.
Best reusable water bottle
Hydro Flask 32-ounce Wide Mouth Bottle with Straw Lid
- Price: $$
- Why we love it: “I’m obsessed with this water bottle, mostly because it keeps my water ice cold no matter how hot it is outside.” —Chelsea Logan, senior editor
There’s a good possibility that you’ve already heard of Hydro Flasks: These internet-famous reusable water bottles are known for their wide array of color options and impressive functionality. It’s certainly for a good reason, though, as they can keep hot beverages steaming for 24 hours, while cold beverages remain ice cold for 12.
Each dishwasher-safe, leakproof water bottle has a wide-mouthed lid and comes with two straws. And, if you’re worried about the color accidentally washing away, no worries — the color last powder finish is super durable.