Makes 4 servings
- ¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ½ teaspoon wasabi paste
- ¼ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 2 (7.5-oz.) cans salmon, packed in water
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 4 thin whole wheat sandwich bagels*
- 1 cup cucumber slices
- 4 butter lettuce leaves
In a bowl, stir together first 3 ingredients, adjusting seasoning with additional wasabi if desired. Stir in salmon and green onions and stir to combine. Place 1 lettuce leaf on bottom half of bagel and top with salmon mixture.
Place cucumber slices on top and cover with top bagel slice.
*For testing purposes only, we used Thomas’ 100% Whole Wheat Bagel Thins.
Serving size: 1 sandwich
Calories: 323; Total fat: 12.7 g; Saturated fat: 2.4 g; Cholesterol: 63 mg; Sodium: 397 mg; Potassium: 412 mg; Carbohydrate: 28 g; Protein: 28 g