We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission Here’s our process.
Healthline only shows you brands and products that we stand behind.Our team thoroughly researches and evaluates the recommendations we make on our site. To establish that the product manufacturers addressed safety and efficacy standards, we:
- Evaluate ingredients and composition: Do they have the potential to cause harm?
- Fact-check all health claims: Do they align with the current body of scientific evidence?
- Assess the brand: Does it operate with integrity and adhere to industry best practices?
- Best gift for the cozy cousin: Slumber Cloud Lightweight Comforter
- Best gift for the new parent: Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced Baby Formula Dispenser
- Best stocking stuffer: EltaMD Skin Recovery Night Mask
- Best gift for the caffeine lover: Jade Leaf Matcha Traditional Matcha Starter Set
- Best gift for the mindfulness guru: Headspace subscription
- Best gift for the person always on the go: Whispering Willow Lavender Neck Wrap
- Best gift for the amateur chef: nutribullet Pro
- Best gift for the friend in need of self-care: Cozy Earth Bamboo Duvet Cover
- Best gift for the skin care enthusiast: BeautyFIX Treat Yourself: Winter Prep 1 Kit
- Best gift for the snuggly sibling: Brooklyn Bedding Chunky Knit Weighted Blanket
- Best gift for the dairy-free friend: Soyabella Plant-Based Milk Maker
- Best gift for the busy bee: Shiatsu Bliss Foot Spa
While Cyber Monday has come and gone, the holiday shopping season is officially in full swing.
This year, Healthline had your back with our coverage of the mega event, but that doesn’t mean the discounts are all gone. That’s right: You can shop ’til you (virtually) drop by checking out all of our favorite health and wellness deals so you can make a dent in your gift giving (or self-care) shopping.
Most excitingly, we even have some exclusive discounts to share on a few of our top services and brands. Read on to discover them all.
Below, check out discounts to shop on some of our favorite CBD, nutrition, and mental health brands.
- The deal: Get 15% off your order with the code HEALTH15
- What we recommend: Wonderfeel Daytime CBD Extra Strength, Wonderfeel Daytime CBD
- The deal: Receive 30% off your entire purchase with HEALTH30
- What we recommend: Cinnamon Leaf Broad-Spectrum CBD Drops, Rest Body Lotion
- The deal: Use code HEALTH20 for 20% off your order
- What we recommend: Charlotte’s Web CBD Oil (17 mg/mL), Charlotte’s Web Full Spectrum Hemp Extract Cream, Charlotte’s Web THC-Free CBD Oil (25 mg/mL)
- The deal: Enter code HEALTHLINE for 25% off
- What we recommend: CBD Lotion (Skin Formula), Whole Flower CBD Oil, Organic Berry CBD Gummies, Full Spectrum CBD Capsules
Food and nutrition
- The deal: Use code HEALTHLINE130 to save $130 on Factor Meals
- Why we recommend it: According to our tester, Heathline’s Nutrition and Fitness Editor Kelli McGrane, MS, RD, Factor is an awesome option for people with busy lifestyles who want to make healthy meals at home. It’s super convenient, since meals arrive at your doorstep premade.
- The deal: Healthline readers get 20% off their first month by using our link
- Why we recommend it: When we tested BetterHelp, we were impressed by how easy it was to get matched to a therapist. Our tester filled out a survey with questions about their religious affiliation, goals, gender, age, and more, and found the initial meeting to be a generally positive experience.
- The deal: Use code SPACE for $100 off your first subscription
- Why we recommend it: This teletherapy platform allows users to message their therapist at any point with flexibly priced plans. Couples therapy and psychiatry are also available.
Ahead, scroll on to discover what our favorite Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals were this year (some of which are even still on sale!).
- $ = under $50
- $$ = $50—$100
- $$$ = over $100
Best gift for the cozy cousin
- Why we chose it: When the temperatures drop and we officially enter winter, who doesn’t want to snuggle up with a comforter that aces at temperature regulation? Best of all, it’s lightweight enough to use yearlong, so they won’t have to swap it out when it warms up again.
- Price: $$$
A breathable, lightweight comforter, this blanket is made from hypoallergenic fiberfill and features a 100% cotton outer layer. At a little over 6 pounds and just 1/4 inch thick, it’s a great choice for people who sleep hot and lose cherished Zzz’s over heavy blankets.
Best gift for the new parent
- Why we chose it: Parents and caretakers can use the accompanying app to warm up bottles of formula.
- Price: $$$
Parenting is hard, but being a new parent to an infant? Yeah, that’s really hard. This year, you can give the gift of efficiency to the new caregiver in your life, thanks to the Baby Brezza Formula Pro Advanced Baby Formula Dispenser.
This too-cool gadget boasts two ways to make a warm bottle of formula: You can either use the app on your smartphone to signal that you’d like it to make a bottle or use the LCD control panel to manually do it. Either way, we can confidentially say we are certainly living in the future.
Other cool features? It automatically mixes the formula and water to a good consistency for your baby. You can also customize temperature settings and dispense bottles from 2 to 10 ounces. The water tank is also dishwasher-safe.
Best stocking stuffer
- Why we chose it: Skin care gurus will adore this nighttime mask that boasts mega hydration additives.
- Price: $$
EltaMD is a popular skin care brand that’s probably most well known for its iconic broad-spectrum SPF. Should the skin care aficionado in your life already have that item, you can snag them the company’s skin recovery night mask.
A great addition to anyone’s winter skin care routine, this nighttime product features a combination of three amino acids to help repair the skin’s moisture barrier and reduce the appearance of redness. It also works to help reduce the risk of irritation and increase hydration, making it a particularly nice gift for the person dealing with dry skin throughout the season.
Best gift for the caffeine lover
- Why we chose it: The act of preparing matcha can be mindful and meditative for those who enjoy a relaxing morning routine.
- Price: $
Matcha is a derivative of specially grown and processed green tea leaves. It has a number of health benefits.
For some folks, matcha can become a replacement for daily coffees, while tea drinkers may regularly enjoy the green beverage. If you know someone who’s been interested in making matcha lattes at home (or is known for routine trips to Starbucks), this traditional matcha starter set is an awesome present.
This gift set comes with everything you need to make your own matcha drinks at home: a bamboo whisk, a bamboo scoop, a stainless steel sifter, and a handbook that details how to prepare your beverage and clean your gear.
Just note that it doesn’t come with any matcha powder, so you’ll want to add that in before sliding your gift under the tree.
Best gift for the mindfulness guru
- Why we chose it: Headspace is one of our favorite mental health apps. It provides a variety of guided meditations for any and everyone.
- Price: $–$$, depending on the subscription
Headspace is a popular meditation app that offers guided meditations, sleep sessions, low impact workouts, curated music playlists, and breathing courses. In our review, we tout the app for its accessible content, progress tracking, and daily reminders.
Best gift for the person always on the go
- Why we chose it: Engaging in self-care activities can be easier said than done, so make the act that much easier with this shining star of aromatherapy.
- Price: $
Made from a soft, cotton flannel material, this neck wrap is filled with organic flax seeds and lavender flowers. After spritzing it with water, pop it in the microwave for a minute to warm it up and amplify the ultra-soothing lavender scent. It can also be used as a cooling compress by placing it in the freezer for an hour.
This neck wrap is a gentle, relaxing addition to anyone’s self-care routine. However, it’s a particularly good gift for people who have trouble unwinding after busy days. Since it requires minimal effort — just throwing it in the microwave or freezer — it can help boost calming feelings.
Best gift for the amateur chef
- Why we chose it: Buyers adore the functionality and value of this powerful blender.
- Price: $$–$$$
We all know a person who is spending way too much money on smoothies and juices. Enter the nutribullet Pro, a 900-watt blender with easy-to-clean and dishwasher-safe parts.
With your purchase, you receive the motor base and blade, along with two to-go lids, two 32-ounce cups, two cup rings, two handled lip rings, and a recipe book. It has a 4.4-star rating from more than 8,600 nutribullet shoppers.
Best gift for the friend in need of self-care
- Why we chose it: When one of our editors tested it out, she loved its comfortable, cozy feel.
- Price: $$$
Known for its cozy and soft array of bedding accessories, Cozy Earth’s Bamboo Duvet Cover is no different. It’s made from viscose from bamboo, which can provide an overall temperature-regulating, breathable sleeping experience. The weaving even helps prevent pilling, too, allowing your giftee to snuggle under this duvet cover for that much longer.
Healthline’s Nutrition and Fitness Editor Kelli McGrane tested this duvet cover and was thrilled with it.
“It can be used as either a duvet cover or a comforter,” she says. “I also really appreciate the loops on the sides, which allow you to tie it to a duvet cover so that it doesn’t all clump at the bottom of your cover.”
Best gift for the skin care enthusiast
- Why we chose it: It’s a great gift for the person in your life who’s always switching up their skin care routine.
- Price: $
Winter chills can be especially harsh on sensitive skin and hair, making this cold weather prep kit a thoughtful and helpful present for skin care lovers. The box includes:
- a full-size bottle of ClarityRx Down + Dirty, a detoxifying exfoliant
- one slip midi scrunchie
- a travel size of Elemis Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix, a thick, nighttime moisturizer
- a travel size of R+Co SPIRITUALIZED Dry Shampoo Mist
- a travel size of Sunday Riley C.E.O. Vitamin C Rich Hydration Cream, a hydrating moisturizer
- a travel size of Lancer Skincare Active Rejuvenation Serum with Triple Dermal Complex, a serum designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Best gift for the snuggly sibling
- Why we chose it: The knit material is gorgeous and comfortable, providing a comfortable airflow.
- Price: $$$
The Chunky Knit Weighted Blanket from Brooklyn Bedding is an equally pretty and calming blanket that’s guaranteed to be a wintertime staple for your giftee.
Available in 10 or 15 pounds, the hand-knitted blanket features a soft outer shell of jersey-knitted fabric. Its filling is made from breathable polyester.
Best gift for the dairy-free friend
- Why we chose it: They’ll save major bucks on their favorite oat milk with this kitchen appliance.
- Price: $$$
Whether they’re lactose-intolerant, vegan, or just love oat milk, the Soyabella Plant-Based Milk Maker is a unique kitchen gadget that does just that. According to the brand, it can produce plant-based milk from nuts, seeds, grains, or beans in as little as 15 minutes, saving you a trip to the grocery store.
All parts are easy to clean, including the grinding cup, which easily works to mill everything from flax seeds to spices. Better yet, this milk maker can make raw plant-based milk in 30 seconds (this function only activates the grinding blade) or heated milks in 15 minutes. Your giftee’s cereal, latte, or baking game will be forever changed.
Best gift for the busy bee
- Why we chose it: Relaxing evenings at home have never been so easy with this warming foot spa.
- Price: $$–$$$
Encourage your loved one to sink into relaxation with the Shiatsu Bliss Foot Bath, a heated basin with a rippled massage floor. The deep-kneading spa treatment soothes aches and pains, all while relaxing bubbles keep your skin feeling toasty warm.
An additional bonus: There are toe-touch controls and an integrated splashguard, so you don’t have to worry about spilling anything, either.
Since there are a ton — and we mean a ton — of sales and discounts available this Cyber Monday, it wasn’t easy narrowing down the best. Here are a few factors that we took into account:
- Medical standards and business vetting. Every product included in Healthline’s roundups have been vetted by our content integrity team. Each brand has gone through a rigorous process to ensure we stand behind their mission.
- Pricing. The holiday season can be super expensive, so we made sure to include a wide variety of items at different price points to fit everyone’s budgets.
- Gifting. Chances are, if our editors don’t think it would be a good gift, we didn’t include it. We only added in products that Healthliners are either planning to give or would be happy to receive.
- Customer ratings and reviews. We read through countless reviews and ratings to ensure customers were happy with their purchase.
What is a good gift for someone who is healthy?
Ultimately, what you decide to gift someone should be based on their personality and what they like to do. If your giftee leads a relatively health-promoting lifestyle, you should take their likes and dislikes into account.
Below, you can check out some other Healthline gift guides to help you find the best presents this holiday season:
- 14 Self-Care Gifts to Unwind in 2022
- Unplugged: A Tech-Free Gift Guide for Anyone Who Needs to Tune Out (Um, All of Us)
- Let It Flow: The Best Fitness Gifts to Give (and Get) in 2022
How long does Cyber Monday last?
Cyber Monday sales usually depend on the retailer. In recent years, we’ve seen Cyber Monday go from one day to a weeklong shopping event.
Ready for a calm and stress-free holiday? Check out Healthline’s Season of Self-Care, your go-to destination for the latest must-have health and wellness gifts for your loved ones – and you!