Grilled Cajun Shrimp Recipe
About this recipe:
This recipe combines potatoes, corn, shrimp and Cajun seasoning for a delicious and easy meal.
- 1 pound small red potatoes
- 2 pounds unpeeled jumbo or extra-large shrimp
- 6 ears of corns, shucked and silked
- 1/4 cup melted butter, divided
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning, divided
- Boil potatoes 15 to 20 minutes or until tender. Drain, cut in half and set aside.
- While potatoes are cooking, cut down the back of each shrimp with kitchen shears or scissors, making sure the shell stays on. Thread 3 to 4 shrimp onto a skewer. Repeat with remaining shrimp and skewers.
- Cut each ear of corn into 3 pieces. Grill potatoes and corn, with grill lid on, over medium-high heat (350 degrees) until corn and potatoes are cooked, about 4 to 5 minutes. Remove, toss with 2 tablespoons butter and 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning and set aside, keeping warm.
- Grill shrimp, with grill lid on, 2.5 to 3 minutes per side, or until flesh is just milky white all the way through. Remove shrimp from skewers, and add to corn and potatoes, along with remaining butter and seasoning.
- Serve immediately.