It’s Friday and you deserve a mental break. Be sure to check out these links we love to see some fascinating news from the world of health and medicine. Have a healthy, happy weekend, everyone!
- Performing this exercise for one hour could extend your life by seven hours! (via The New York Times)
- If you call 911 with a medical emergency, here’s why a firetruck might show up at your front door. (via NPR)
- Yawn: College students shouldn’t take classes before this time of the morning for optimal learning. (via Nevada Today)
- Apple is (not so) secretly working on a device that could be a game changer for those living with diabetes. (via Tonic)
- Getting an appointment to see your doctor might take longer than ever. This is why. (via Healthline)
Looking for more inspiring health stories? Follow Healthline on Pinterest.