It’s Friday and you deserve a mental break. Be sure to check out these links we love for some fascinating news from the world of health and medicine. Have a healthy, happy weekend, everyone!
- Psych analytics: How therapists are using big data to transform mental health. (via The Atlantic)
- Something to smile about: This is the happiest country on Earth. (via The New York Times)
- Good morning: These a.m. habits could improve your relationship. (via Huffington Post)
- Sick and broke: When a woman with no savings is diagnosed with breast cancer. (via Lenny Letter)
- You’ll live longer … and 49 other benefits of more walkable streets. (via Fast Company)
Looking for more inspiring health stories? Follow Healthline on Pinterest.