Makes 2 servings
We used feta cheese but if you’re dairy-sensitive, omit the cheese or choose a dairy-free shredded or crumbled cheese.
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- ¼ cup chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup fresh baby spinach
- 1 plum tomato, chopped (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 8 pitted Kalamata (Greek) olives, chopped
Whisk together first 4 ingredients.
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat; add egg mixture. Cook 1 minute or until eggs begins to set. Sprinkle spinach and remaining ingredients evenly over one side of egg mixture; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until spinach wilts and egg is firm. Fold side without toppings over side with toppings.
Per serving: Calories: 237; Carbohydrate: 5g; Fat: 16.8g; Saturated Fat: 5.7g; Cholesterol: 440mg; Protein: 16g; Fiber: 1.6g; Sodium: 445mg; Calcium: 124mg.