We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission Here’s our process.
Healthline only shows you brands and products that we stand behind.Our team thoroughly researches and evaluates the recommendations we make on our site. To establish that the product manufacturers addressed safety and efficacy standards, we:
- Evaluate ingredients and composition: Do they have the potential to cause harm?
- Fact-check all health claims: Do they align with the current body of scientific evidence?
- Assess the brand: Does it operate with integrity and adhere to industry best practices?
Selecting the perfect pair of eyeglasses can be a project in itself, whether you’re looking for a single pair or an addition to your collection.
It’s important to choose wisely, so you can invest in a pair of glasses that help you to feel and look good. While the choices may seem endless, you can use this list to guide your purchase.
To narrow down your options, we took the time to select some of the best eyeglasses for women based on a few key factors.
We considered the following:
- Customer reviews. We looked for products with rave reviews from satisfied customers. We also chose styles that inspired people to purchase multiple pairs.
- Company reputation. Our list includes online glasses brands that offer quality products, provide excellent customer service, and offer easy shipping options.
- Price. We recommend options to suit a variety of budgets while providing value for money.
- Design. We selected glasses that flatter different face shapes and match a variety of styles.
The cost of eyeglasses varies considerably, ranging in price from less than $50 to several hundred dollars.
Glasses with progressive lenses, blue-light-blocking lenses, or responsive lenses cost more.
We indicated price as follows:
- $ = under $50
- $$ = $51–$100
- $$$ = over $100
Best lightweight frames
Lightweight and comfortable, these round glasses have discreet metal temple arms that provide comfort without squeezing.
The clear frames are available with tortoiseshell, blue, or gold rims, which perfectly accent their overall minimal style. Each color option blends seamlessly into any wardrobe, and the frame shape is universally flattering.
Zenni Optical offers a 3-D service that allows you to try on your selected glasses at home.
Best metal frames
You’ll look effortlessly polished and put-together, but still hip, in these round metal frames, which are available in three sizes and seven colors. Size up to rock a quirky oversized look.
Designed for comfort, these lightweight glasses stay put on your face and don’t sit on your cheeks.
Best glasses for low nose bridge
The Durand by Warby Parker is designed to suit low nose bridges and flatters most face shapes.
The slightly rounded glasses have four color choices and are available in wide and extra-wide widths. Select the correct size to prevent the glasses from pinching or sliding down your nose.
Warby Parker offers a free, 5-day home try-on, so you can select the best fit.
Designed to suit low nose bridges, the stylish Hepburn design is available in three sizes and five colors. Their subtle horn-shaped lenses provide a slight sense of nostalgia, while the overall design is fashion-forward.
These glasses feature larger nose pads that you can adjust to achieve a flawless fit.
The glasses also have curved temple arms that provide stability and comfort, as well as lenses that are angled away from your cheekbones.
The Wistful design is created for low nose bridges. The wire frames, available in three colors, are casually understated yet stylish. They offer comfort and stability without adding weight or tension to your face.
The glasses won’t slide down your nose or move when you walk, talk, or smile, so you’re able to go about your day with ease.
Best square frames
Available in three tortoiseshell color options, these frames are modern and chic. They instantly update your look without screaming for attention.
The classically shaped square frames have a wingtip that enhances the features of wide cheekbones and rounded features. The frames have spring hinges to ensure comfort for medium-to-large faces.
These trendy square frames are available in four colors. Highly versatile, these glasses work well with outfits for a variety of occasions. They instantly upgrade a bold outfit and add intrigue to a casual laid-back look.
The sturdy frames are lightweight and provide all-day comfort.
A few customers say the glasses are too small for their heads, so measure carefully before ordering.
Best cat-eye shape
The soft shade of brown balances the statement-making cat-eye shape of these frames.
The flared temples have a lifting effect that flatters wide jawlines and medium faces while adding immediate attitude. The spring hinges and lightweight design offer comfort during extended wear.
Get ready for compliments to fly your way with these contemporary cat-eye frames by Kam Dhillon.
They’re available in three vibrant colors that add a flash of color to any outift. Their uplifted sides add an angular edge to your look, which is especially flattering if you have a medium face, soft features, or a tapered jawline.
Chic minimalism is the name of the game for these round rimless lenses.
The Palo Alto design suits most face shapes, and they come in three sizes and four colors.
The glasses are super lightweight, comfortable, and secure, so you don’t have to worry about them sliding down your nose.
Best rectangle frames
These low-key rectangular glasses have three stunning color options: for a classic look, opt for the rye tortoise glasses; or add a pop of color with luminous rosemary or icy-blue periwinkle.
The frames flatter round face shapes and are available in medium and wide widths.
Slim and sleek, these lightweight round frames by Ray-Ban are the ultimate in modern chic style. They elevate looks that are casual, classy, and everything in between.
With nine color options available, you’re sure to find the shade that suits your style and personality.
Best designer frames
These rectangular frames by Michael Kors, available in black or clear, are designed to flatter oval and round face shapes.
The classic design has a vintage feel that’s distinctly modern, infusing elegance and glamour into your daily life.
The main complaint among reviewers is that the metal arms of the glasses get caught in their hair.
When making your selection, consider these important factors:
- Lifestyle and personality. Consider how you want to frame your face or if there’s a look you’d like to create. Think about your personal or professional life and the style of your wardrobe.
- Price, quality, and durability. If you’re going to buy several pairs of glasses, you may want to spend less per pair than if you want to make a solid investment in one luxury pair. Either way, you’ll want to select quality frames that hold up over time.
- Face shape, size, and fit options. Research which types of frames suit your face shape and provide a comfortable fit. If glasses tend to slide off your nose or pinch at the sides of your head, look for glasses designed to provide a better fit in these areas.
- Company reputation. Look for a brand that provides excellent customer service, offers easy shipping and returns, and provides customer reviews. For a fit that’s flattering and comfortable, choose a brand that offers virtual try-on or home trials. If you have a complicated prescription, choose a brand that’s up to the task.
Identify your personal needs and preferences as you start your eyeglasses search. Have fun as you narrow down your choices to find your perfect frames.
The right glasses can elevate your style and mood as you put your best face forward to meet the day ahead.