The name Samiksha is an Indian baby name.
The Indian meaning of Samiksha is: Analysis
Traditionally, the name Samiksha is a female name.
The name Samiksha has 3 syllables.
The name Samiksha begins with the letter S.
Baby names that sound like Samiksha: Sanako, Sancha, Sanchay, Sancho, Sancia, Sanjog, Sashenka, Saunak, Saxons, Seamus
Baby names that are similar to Samiksha: Amisha, Kadisha, Kamakshi, Lakiesha, Lakisha, Latisha, Manisha, Mariasha, Marisha, Samantha
The name Samiksha has a numerology value of 2.
In numerological terms, this means the following:
- A state of equilibrium or equipoise; equal distribution of weight, amount, etc.
- Something used to produce equilibrium; counterpoise.
- Mental steadiness or emotional stability; habit of calm behavior, judgment, etc.
- The act of uniting two or more things.
- The state of being united.
- Something formed by uniting two or more things; combination.
- Having the quality of receiving, taking in, or admitting.
- Able or quick to receive knowledge, ideas, etc.: a receptive mind.
- Willing or inclined to receive.
- The state or condition of being a partner; participation; association; joint interest.
- Water, earth, the moon, femininity, and nighttime.