The name Reeva is a French baby name.
The French meaning of Reeva is: River
Traditionally, the name Reeva is a female name.
The name Reeva has 3 syllables.
The name Reeva begins with the letter R.
Baby names that sound like Reeva: Rab, Rabah, Rabi, Rafa, Rafe, Raff, Raffi, Rafi, Raph, Ravi
Baby names that are similar to Reeva: Abeba, Abena, Adela, Adena, Adiva, Ahava, Ahuva, Akela, Akiva, Alea
The name Reeva has a numerology value of 1.
In numerological terms, this means the following:
- A single human being, as distinguished from a group.
- A person: a strange individual.
- A distinct, indivisible entity; a single thing, being, instance, or item.
- A group considered as a unit.
- A person, group, or nation that attacks first or initiates hostilities; an assailant or invader.
- A person or thing referred to with respect to complete individuality: one’s own self.
- A person’s nature, character, etc.: his better self.
- Personal interest.
- The position or function of a leader, a person who guides or directs a group.
- Ability to lead.
- An act or instance of leading; guidance; direction: They prospered under his strong leadership.
- The leaders of a group.
- Bright, positive masculine principle.