The name Namiko is a Japanese baby name.
Meaning of Namiko
The Japanese meaning of Namiko is: Child of Nami
Gender of Namiko
Traditionally, the name Namiko is a female name.
Language analysis of Namiko
The name Namiko has 3 syllables.
The name Namiko begins with the letter N.
Baby names that sound like Namiko: Nachik, Nagesa, Nahiossi, Nahoko, Naing, Nainsi, Najja, Naki, Namazzi, Nanako
Baby names that are similar to Namiko: Ahmik, Aiko, Aniko, Baako, Balik, Barika, Basilo, Caino, Cameo, Camero
Numerology of Namiko
The name Namiko has a numerology value of 2.
In numerological terms, this means the following:
- A state of equilibrium or equipoise; equal distribution of weight, amount, etc.
- Something used to produce equilibrium; counterpoise.
- Mental steadiness or emotional stability; habit of calm behavior, judgment, etc.
- The act of uniting two or more things.
- The state of being united.
- Something formed by uniting two or more things; combination.
- Having the quality of receiving, taking in, or admitting.
- Able or quick to receive knowledge, ideas, etc.: a receptive mind.
- Willing or inclined to receive.
- The state or condition of being a partner; participation; association; joint interest.
- Water, earth, the moon, femininity, and nighttime.