The name Assana is an Irish baby name.
Meaning of Assana
The Irish meaning of Assana is: Waterfall
Gender of Assana
Traditionally, the name Assana is a female name.
Language analysis of Assana
The name Assana has 3 syllables.
The name Assana begins with the letter A.
Baby names that sound like Assana: Achan, Achen, Aegeon, Agamemnon, Aghna, Aiken, Ajana, Akama, Akasma, Akim
Baby names that are similar to Assana: Abena, Abhaya, Abina, Abiona, Abran, Absa, Achala, Achan, Adama, Adan
Numerology of Assana
The name Assana has a numerology value of 5.
In numerological terms, this means the following:
- The process or state of acting or of being active: The machine is not in action now.
- Something done or performed; act; deed.
- An act that one consciously wills and that may be characterized by physical or mental activity.
- Characterized by or showing inability to remain at rest.
- Unquiet or uneasy, as a person, the mind, or the heart.
- Never at rest; perpetually agitated or in motion.
- Without rest; without restful sleep.
- The process or fact of personally observing, encountering, or undergoing something: business experience.
- The observing, encountering, or undergoing of things generally as they occur in the course of time: to learn from experience; the range of human experience.
- Knowledge or practical wisdom gained from what one has observed, encountered, or undergone.