The name Amela is a Latin baby name.
Meaning of Amela
The Latin meaning of Amela is: Flatterer, worker of the Lord, beloved
Gender of Amela
Traditionally, the name Amela is a female name.
Language analysis of Amela
The name Amela has 3 syllables.
The name Amela begins with the letter A.
Baby names that sound like Amela: Aemilia, Amal, Amala, Amalia, Amalie, Ameilie, Amelia, Amelie, Amiel, Amol
Baby names that are similar to Amela: Aba, Abba, Abdel, Abdia, Abe, Abeba, Abebi, Abeer, Abel, Abelard
Numerology of Amela
The name Amela has a numerology value of 5.
In numerological terms, this means the following:
- The process or state of acting or of being active: The machine is not in action now.
- Something done or performed; act; deed.
- An act that one consciously wills and that may be characterized by physical or mental activity.
- Characterized by or showing inability to remain at rest.
- Unquiet or uneasy, as a person, the mind, or the heart.
- Never at rest; perpetually agitated or in motion.
- Without rest; without restful sleep.
- The process or fact of personally observing, encountering, or undergoing something: business experience.
- The observing, encountering, or undergoing of things generally as they occur in the course of time: to learn from experience; the range of human experience.
- Knowledge or practical wisdom gained from what one has observed, encountered, or undergone.