The name Alesandra is a Greek baby name.
The Greek meaning of Alesandra is: Protector of mankind
Traditionally, the name Alesandra is a female name.
The name Alesandra has 4 syllables.
The name Alesandra begins with the letter A.
Baby names that sound like Alesandra: Alcander, Alcandor, Alcindor, Alejandra, Alejandro, Aleksander, Aleksandr, Alesandro, Alessandra, Alessandro
Baby names that are similar to Alesandra: Alandra, Alejanda, Alejandra, Alejandrina, Alejandro, Aleksander, Aleksandr, Alesandro, Alessandra, Alessandro
The name Alesandra has a numerology value of 7.
In numerological terms, this means the following:
- The product of mental activity; that which one thinks.
- A single act or product of thinking; idea or notion.
- The capacity or faculty of thinking, reasoning, imagining, etc.
- A consideration or reflection.
- The thoughts and feelings, collectively, of an individual or of an aggregate of people: The moral consciousness of a nation.
- Awareness of something for what it is; internal knowledge.
- Concern, interest, or acute awareness.
- The principle of conscious life; the vital principle in humans, animating the body or mediating between body and soul.
- The soul regarded as separating from the body at death.