We include products we think are useful for our readers. If you buy through links on this page, we may earn a small commission. Here’s our process.
Healthline only shows you brands and products that we stand behind.Our team thoroughly researches and evaluates the recommendations we make on our site. To establish that the product manufacturers addressed safety and efficacy standards, we:
- Evaluate ingredients and composition: Do they have the potential to cause harm?
- Fact-check all health claims: Do they align with the current body of scientific evidence?
- Assess the brand: Does it operate with integrity and adhere to industry best practices?
- Best face mask: innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask with Super Volcanic Clusters | Skip to review
- Best shampoo and conditioner set: Shea Moisture Shampoo and Conditioner Set | Skip to review
- Best self-care item: LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask | Skip to review
- Best multivitamin: Garden of Life mykind Organics Women’s Once Daily Tablets | Skip to review
- Best earphones: JLab JBuds Air Pro True Wireless Earbuds | Skip to review
- Best alarm clock: JALL Wake Up Alarm Clock | Skip to review
- Best fitness tracker: Fitbit Charge 5 | Skip to review
This year’s Amazon Prime Day is finally here.
The 48-hour site-wide sale features markdowns on Amazon-exclusive merchandise and other savings that may not be available elsewhere.
To shop these deals, you’ll have to be an Amazon Prime member, but you can sign up before or during the event and get a free 30-day trial.
To create our list, we took the following steps:
- Healthline editors were asked to select their favorite health and wellness products available on Amazon.
- Editor testimony and customer reviews were taken into consideration.
- All brands and products are vetted to ensure they meet our medical and business standards.
Read on for our health and wellness picks for this year’s sale.
Best face mask
- Today’s price: $11.20
- Discount: 30%
Market Editor Melissa Lee uses this mask after wearing makeup or traveling. She said a little goes a long way — she’s usually able to cover her entire face with one scoop.
The formula contains “super volcanic clusters,” which work as gentle exfoliants. Lee said her skin feels smoother and cleaner once she washes it off, especially around her T-zone.
Best shampoo and conditioner set
- Today’s price: $23.99
- Discount: 20%
Market Editor Veronica Zambon dyes her hair. She started using the Shea Moisture Strengthen and Restore Shampoo and Conditioner Set on a recommendation from her partner.
After using the product for 2 months, Zambon has noticed less hair in her brush and in the shower. She also said her hair feels stronger, more nourished, and less untamable.
Highlights include the smell and smooth application. She notes she doesn’t have to use as much of the product as she has with other brands.
Best self-care item
- Today’s price: $16.80
- Discount: 30%
Beyond going viral for its yummy flavors and hydrating properties, Senior Director of Commerce Rita Mauceri loves the LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask.
“I don’t typically use the phrase ‘miracle worker’ for beauty products, but this luscious balm is truly transformative for dry, chapped lips,” she says. “I slather this sleep mask on every night. It’s incredibly soothing and I wake up with hydrated, happy lips every single time.”
Rita plans to load up on even more on these this Prime Day and we do, too.
- Today’s price: $31
- Discount: 40%
Not only did these organic multivitamins come in on top in our roundup of the best women’s multivitamins, but they’re a favorite of Kelli McGrane’s, Nutrition Editor and RDN. She loves that they’re third-party tested to ensure potency and purity.
“The supplement also features a comprehensive formulation, contains whole-food based ingredients, and is certified vegan and gluten-free.”
- Today’s price: $34.99
- Discount: 41%
“I picked these up around two years ago and they’re still going strong. I liked them so much I bought a second pair so I always have one to use while the other is charging,” Market Editor Steven Rowe says.
So, what’s to love about these Bluetooth buds?
“They come in a small pill-shaped case that can charge the earbuds. They also have handy touch controls on the earbuds so you can lower or increase volume, or pause altogether.”
Best alarm clock
- Today’s price: $32.88
- Discount: 45%
Senior Social Media Manager Liz Hund tested this viral alarm clock out for Healthline’s Health Hype series on Instagram.
“If you have minimal or no natural light coming in, then waking up can be difficult,” she notes. When using this gadget, she “woke up feeling refreshed and less agitated.”
Best fitness tracker
- Today’s price: $99.95
- Discount: 33%
One of the best deals we spotted this Prime Day is on the Fitbit Charge 5, an awesome fitness tracker with cool features and a slim design. When our Nutrition and Fitness Editor tested it out, she was impressed with the lengthy battery life. She noted that there’s a variety of health and fitness metrics available ranging from sleep tracking to workout intensities and daily step counts.
Looking for even more Prime Day deals?
Check out our roundup of the best health and wellness Prime Day deals here.
Here are some other Healthline-approved discounts that aren’t for Prime Day:
- DOCTOR LIFE Sequential Air Compression Therapy System Arm Set: “This is excellent for recovery, especially if you have neck pain, bursitis, carpal tunnel, or ganglion cysts from working from home all day!” —Kristan Currin-Sheehan, Multimedia Editor II
- CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion: “I have super temperamental skin, and this is one of the very few moisturizers that doesn’t irritate my skin after regular use. It leaves my skin super hydrated and smooth.” —Lois Zoppi, Market Editor
- Yareli Dead Sea Bath & Foot Soak: “This is great for sore muscles or a sick, achey body. The inclusion of magnesium may make them a bit more potent than regular Epsom salts for supporting muscle recovery.” —Crystal Hoshaw, Senior Associate Editor
Amazon Prime Day is a great opportunity to take advantage of deals and secure big discounts on health and wellness items. Shoppers can sign up for a Prime membership at any point during the sale to ensure they get the most out of the 2-day event.
Healthline knows trust is earned, and we’re committed to creating well-researched, evidence-based content that you can trust, with links to vetted products and services that help you live your healthiest life.