Dr. Tom R. Norris, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in San Francisco, CA. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, has 13 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Tom R. Norris, MD works at Tom Norris. He is accepting new patients and accepts AARP, Pacificare, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Tom R. Norris, MD and to confirm all accepted insurance...
About Dr. Tom R. Norris, MD
- Musculoskeletal Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Tear
Education & Certifications
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Ny & Presby Hp-Columbia Campus, Orthopedic Surgery; Harkness Comm Hosp Med, General Surgery; San Francisco Gen Hosp M C, General Surgery
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- Columbia University Medical Center
- San Francisco General Hospital
- Jefferson University Hospitals
- San Francisco General Hospital SAN FRANCISCO
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Tom R. Norris, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile