About Teena Shetty, MD
Dr. Shetty is a neurologist at Hospital for Special Surgery and is triple board certified in neurology, neuromuscular medicine, and electrodiagnostic medicine. She specializes in...
Years of Experience
More than 14 years of experience
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield HealthPlus
- Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO HMO POS
Be the first to leave a rating
Teena Shetty, MD
Education & Certifications
- 1996 Institute of Neurology, Visiting Research Fellow, Queen Square, London
- 2004 Harvard-Brigham and Women's Hospital, in Neuromuscular diseases, Neurophysiology and EMG, Boston, Massachusetts
- 2005 Hospital for Special Surgery, EMG and Intraoperative Monitoring Neurophysiology, New York
- ABMS, ABMS, American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology (Neurology), American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, additional subspecialty certification in Neuromuscular Medicine
- Hospital for Special Surgery