Dr. Steven J. Thornton, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Dallas, TX. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, Orthopaedic Trauma, and Foot and Ankle Surgery, and has 15 years of experience. He graduated from University of Mississippi School of Medicine .
Dr. Steven J. Thornton, MD works at Practice At 7115 Greenville Ave Suite 310. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an...
About Dr. Steven J. Thornton, MD
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Foot and Ankle Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Tear
- Torn Meniscus
Education & Certifications
- University of Mississippi School of Medicine
- Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, Orthopedic Surgery Univ Tx Southwestern Med Sch, General Surgery
- UT Southwestern Medical Center-SUR
- Hospital for Special Surgery-GME
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Steven J. Thornton, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile