Dr. Scott A. Small, MD is a Neurologist in New York, NY. He specializes in Neurology, has 14 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Dr. Scott A. Small, MD works at Practice At 710 W 168th St. He is accepting new patients and accepts Santa Clara County IPA (SCCIPA), and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. Scott A. Small, MD and to confirm all accepted...
About Dr. Scott A. Small, MD
- Dementia, Memory Loss
Education & Certifications
- Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Program
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Scott A. Small, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile