The office personnel are so nice and welcoming. Dr. Lamming is very personable and kind. I've been going to him for years and haven't been disappointed. You won't be either.
Dr. Scott G. Lamming, D.D.S. is a Dentist in San Juan Capistrano, CA. He specializes in Dentist and Surgery, and has 16 years of experience. He graduated from American Association Implant Dentists.
Dr. Lamming works at Lamming Scott G DDS. He treats conditions like Toothache, Tooth Attrition along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Lamming also conducts Upper Dentures. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Ameritas, Assurant Health, Blue Cross Blue Shield,...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Scott G. Lamming, D.D.S.?
Patient Ratings (26)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Scott G. Lamming, D.D.S.
Education & Certifications
- Georgetown University / School of Dentistry
- U Cal-Irvine
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery
- University Of California Irvine
- Implant Residency Program
- American Association Implant Dentists
- American Board Of Implantology
- Diplomate American Board Of Implantology (Specialist)
- Fellow American Association Of Implant Dentists (Highest Degree)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Scott G. Lamming, D.D.S. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Dentists nearby?
- Does Dr. Scott G. Lamming, D.D.S. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Scott G. Lamming, D.D.S.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile