I have seen Ruth Freud for the past twenty years. I have a history of depression and homelessness. I used to abuse alcohol. I have had the most stable time in my life since I have been seeing Ruth. And the happiest time. She is extremely...
Overview of Dr. Freud
Dr. Ruth A. Freud, LCSW, PSY.D. is a Counseling Psychologist in Reston, VA. She specializes in Counseling, and has 16 years of experience. She graduated from California State University,Northridge.
Dr. Freud works at Charles E. Burt Ph.d. and Associates PC. She treats conditions like Relationship Issues, Anxiety along with other conditions at varying frequencies. She is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Anthem, Behavioral Health Network, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna, and...
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Dr. Freud's Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Ruth A. Freud, LCSW, PSY.D.?
Patient Ratings (4)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Ruth A. Freud, LCSW, PSY.D.
Education & Certifications
- California State University,Northridge
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Ruth A. Freud, LCSW, PSY.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Counseling Psychologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Ruth A. Freud, LCSW, PSY.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Ruth A. Freud, LCSW, PSY.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile