Dr. Robert B. Allison Jr., MD is an Internist (Primary Care Doctor) in Dallas, TX. He specializes in Internal Medicine, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine and he is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health.
Dr. Robert B. Allison Jr., MD works at Baylor Scott & White MedProvider. He is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Blue...
About Dr. Robert B. Allison Jr., MD
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
Education & Certifications
- Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
- Boston City Hosp, Internal Medicine; Boston City Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases
- Children's Hospital Boston Program
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Aetna - HMO
- Aetna - Open Access Elect Choice
- Aetna - Open Access HMO
- Aetna - Open Access Managed Choice
- Aetna - QPOS
- Aetna - US Access