Overview of Richard M. Vogel, MFT
Richard M. Vogel, MFT is a Marriage & Family Therapist in Long Beach, CA. He specializes in Marriage & Family Therapist, and has 14 years of experience. He graduated from North Country Hospitals - Canton, NY (Hospital Admin.).
Richard M. Vogel, MFT works at Sundays ONLY and 1 other location. He treats conditions like Relationship Issues, Grief along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Richard M. Vogel, MFT also conducts Counseling Services. He is accepting new patients and...
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Richard M. Vogel, MFT
Education & Certifications
- St. Lawrence University
- North Country Hospitals - Canton, NY (Hospital Admin.)
- Albert Einstein Medical Center - Philadelphia, PA (Hospital Admin.)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Richard M. Vogel, MFT accepting new patients?
- Who are other Marriage & Family Therapists nearby?
- Does Richard M. Vogel, MFT accept my insurance?
Are you Richard M. Vogel, MFT?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile