Dr. Randi R. Cooper, PSY.D.
Dr. Randi R. Cooper, PSY.D. is a Psychologist (Mental Health Doctor) in National City, CA. She specializes in Psychologist, and has 16 years of experience. She graduated from VA Hospital.
Dr. Cooper works at Nii Aryee Tetteh MD Inc and 1 other location. She treats conditions like Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Psychotic Disorders along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Cooper also conducts Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT). She is accepting new patients and...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Randi R. Cooper, PSY.D.
Education & Certifications
- Ryokan College
- University Of California At San Diego
- VA Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Randi R. Cooper, PSY.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Psychologists (Mental Health Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Randi R. Cooper, PSY.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Randi R. Cooper, PSY.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile