Dr. Michael S. Weissman, PH.D. is a Clinical Psychologist in Chesapeake, VA. He specializes in Clinical, and has 16 years of experience. He graduated from Upstate Medical Center and he is affiliated with Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center.
Dr. Weissman works at Churchland Psychological Center and 3 other locations. He treats conditions like Relationship Issues, Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Weissman also conducts...
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Michael S. Weissman, PH.D.
Education & Certifications
- University of Massachusetts
- Princeton U
- Upstate Medical Center
- Upstate Medical Center, Syracuse, N.Y.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Michael S. Weissman, PH.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Clinical Psychologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Michael S. Weissman, PH.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Michael S. Weissman, PH.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile