Overview of Dr. Parks
Dr. Meredith S. Parks, DDS, MS is an Orthodontist in Yorktown, VA. She specializes in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, and has 15 years of experience. She graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine.
Dr. Parks works at Williamsburg and 1 other location. She treats conditions like Malocclusion - Short Stature Syndrome, Underbite. Dr. Parks also conducts Retainers. She is accepting new patients and accepts Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact...
Find providers based on your care needs
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Meredith S. Parks, DDS, MS
Education & Certifications
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
- Wake Forest University
- West Virginia University
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Meredith S. Parks, DDS, MS accepting new patients?
- Who are other Orthodontists nearby?
- Does Dr. Meredith S. Parks, DDS, MS accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Meredith S. Parks, DDS, MS?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile