Lynda L. Kearney, RPA-C
Lynda L. Kearney, RPA-C is an Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) in Johnstown, NY. She specializes in Ophthalmology, and has 16 years of experience. She graduated from Albany Med Coll and she is affiliated with St. Mary’s Healthcare - Amsterdam and Nathan Littauer Hospital.
Lynda L. Kearney, RPA-C works at Cataract Care Center and 3 other locations. She treats conditions like Uveitis, Retina Diseases. She is accepting new patients and accepts Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Cigna,...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Lynda L. Kearney, RPA-C
Education & Certifications
- Albany Med Coll
- Albany Medical College
- University Of Texas Richardson Texas
- Nathan Littauer Hospital
- St. Mary’s Healthcare - Amsterdam
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Lynda L. Kearney, RPA-C accepting new patients?
- Who are other Ophthalmologists (Eye Doctors) nearby?
- Does Lynda L. Kearney, RPA-C accept my insurance?
Are you Lynda L. Kearney, RPA-C?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile