My wife and I meet with Dr. Pollock for couples therapy, and he is fantastic - easy to speak with and incredibly smart. Although issues will continue to arise between us (as night follows day, he says), we now have the tools to work through these...
Overview of Dr. Pollock
Dr. Kenneth M. Pollock, PHD is a Psychologist (Mental Health Doctor) in Poughkeepsie, NY. He specializes in Psychologist, Clinical, and Marriage & Family Therapist, and has 16 years of experience. He graduated from New York University Postdoctoral Program In Psychoanalysis and he is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center and Westchester Medical Center.
Dr. Pollock works at NY Medical College Psychiatry. He treats conditions like Relationship Issues, Sexual Disorders. Dr....
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Dr. Pollock's Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Kenneth M. Pollock, PHD?
Patient Ratings (22)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Kenneth M. Pollock, PHD
Education & Certifications
- Columbia University Graduate Faculties
- Clark University
- New York State Psychiatric Institute
- New York University Postdoctoral Program In Psychoanalysis
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Kenneth M. Pollock, PHD accepting new patients?
- Who are other Psychologists (Mental Health Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. Kenneth M. Pollock, PHD accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Kenneth M. Pollock, PHD?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile