I have had a great experience working with Dr. Goldberg-Boltz. She really gets to the heart of the issues and is very easy to work with.
Overview of Dr. Goldberg-Boltz
Dr. Karyn Goldberg-Boltz, PH.D. is a Clinical Psychologist in Walnut Creek, CA. She specializes in Clinical and Psychologist, and has 15 years of experience. She graduated from Reiss-Davis Child Study Ctr.
Dr. Goldberg-Boltz works at Karyn Goldberg-Boltz, Ph.D., Licensed Clinical Psychologist, Walnut Creek, CA.. She treats conditions like Relationship Issues, Anxiety along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. Goldberg-Boltz also conducts Counseling Services. She is...
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
Dr. Goldberg-Boltz's Ratings & Reviews
Average provider rating
Average provider rating
Based on 1 review
Time with patient
Trust in decision making
Office & Staff Evaluation
Ease of scheduling
Average wait time
Leave a review
How was your appointment with Dr. Karyn Goldberg-Boltz, PH.D.?
Patient Ratings (8)
Patient Reviews (1)
About Dr. Karyn Goldberg-Boltz, PH.D.
Education & Certifications
- California School Of Professional Psychology, Los Angeles
- University of California At Berkeley
- Didi Hirsch Community Mental Health and Crisis Center, Los Angeles
- Pasadena Child and Family Guidance Center, Pasadena, Ca
- Reiss-Davis Child Study Ctr
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Karyn Goldberg-Boltz, PH.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Clinical Psychologists nearby?
- Does Dr. Karyn Goldberg-Boltz, PH.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Karyn Goldberg-Boltz, PH.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile