Dr. Jack J. Rosenberg, DDS
Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics, Dentist
Dr. Jack J. Rosenberg, DDS is an Orthodontist in Burke, VA. He specializes in Orthodontics and Dentofacial Orthopedics and Dentist, and has 14 years of experience. He graduated from Georgetown University / School of Dentistry.
Dr. Rosenberg works at Burke Orthodontic Associates and 2 other locations. He frequently treats conditions like Jaw Misalignment Leading to TMJ, TMJ. Dr. Rosenberg also conducts Mouthguards. He is accepting new patients and accepts Dental Network of America,...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Jack J. Rosenberg, DDS
Education & Certifications
- Georgetown University / School of Dentistry
- Northwestern University / Dental School
- University Of Maryland
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Jack J. Rosenberg, DDS accepting new patients?
- Who are other Orthodontists nearby?
- Does Dr. Jack J. Rosenberg, DDS accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Jack J. Rosenberg, DDS?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile