Dr. Zi-jian Xu, MD is an Internist (Cardiologist) in Sacramento, CA. He specializes in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Nuclear Cardiology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Cardiovascular Diseases; Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Internal Medicine.
Dr. Zi-jian Xu, MD works at Practice At 5301 F St 117 and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts AARP,...
About Dr. Zi-jian Xu, MD
- Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Nuclear Cardiology
- Heart Problems, General Care
Education & Certifications
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Cardiovascular Diseases; Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Internal Medicine
- University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA) Affiliated Hospitals
- University of California Los Angeles Medical Center
Insurance Plans Accepted
A provider may accept your insurance carrier, but may not cover your specific insurance plan. Please contact your insurance carrier or the provider’s office directly for the most accurate coverage information.
- Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP)
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. Zi-jian Xu, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile