Dr. Yen-Hui Soong, MD is accepting new patients on Healthline FindCare. You can check to see if Dr. Soong is offering online scheduling or call the provider’s office for more information.
Dr. Yen-Hui Soong, MD
Dr. Yen-Hui Soong, MD is a Pulmonologist in Irvine, CA. They specialize in Pulmonary Disease, has 11 years of experience, and is board certified in Critical Care Medicine. They graduated from MI STATE UNIV COLL HUMAN MED and is affiliated with Riverside Community Hospital.
Dr. Soong works at
Find providers based on your care needs
- Riverside Community Hospital
Experience & Treatment Frequency
View All Accepted Carriers
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ratings & Reviews
How was your appointment with Dr. Soong?
About Dr. Yen-Hui Soong, MD
- Pulmonary Disease
- 11 years of experience
- English, Chinese and Mandarin
Education & Certifications
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT IRVINE / CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE & SURGERY
- University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine
- LAC & USC Med Ctr Keck Sch of Med USC
- MI STATE UNIV COLL HUMAN MED
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor
- Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Soong has indicated that they do offer telehealth services. Please call the provider’s office at for more information.
Dr. Soong works at
Dr. Soong has seen patients for Pneumonia, Sleep Apnea and Wheezing, and more. You can see other conditions treated by Dr. Soong on their profile. Please call the provider’s office to confirm all visit reasons.
Dr. Soong speaks Chinese and Mandarin.
Dr. Soong has not been reviewed and rated on Healthline FindCare, yet. If you have seen this provider you can leave your own review based on your experience with Dr. Soong.
Whether a person prefers to schedule an appointment online or over the phone with Dr. Soong, there are benefits to both methods. A person calling to schedule an with Dr. Soong appointment can ask questions about the practice, provider availability, conditions treated, procedures performed, and if their insurance carrier is accepted. While online scheduling is quicker, easier, allows one to view a wide range of appointment times, and may provide the ability to sync with a personal calendar.