Dr. William L. Severt, MD is a Neurologist in New York, NY. He specializes in Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine.
Dr. William L. Severt, MD works at Practice At 10 Union Sq E. He is accepting new patients and accepts Consumer Health Network, Elderplan, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. William L. Severt, MD and to confirm all accepted...
About Dr. William L. Severt, MD
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Parkinson's Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Certifications
- Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital (2001) Find alumni in NEW YORK
- Neurology, University of Michigan Health System
- Center for Parkinson's Disease and Other Movement Disorders, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY