Dr. William I. Jaffe, MD is an Urologist (Genitourinary Doctor) in Philadelphia, PA. He specializes in Urology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania .
Dr. William I. Jaffe, MD works at William Jaffe, MD. He is accepting new patients and accepts AvMed, Chinese Community Health Plan, Paramount, and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. William I....
About Dr. William I. Jaffe, MD
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Enlarged Prostate
- Pelvic Floor Dysfunction, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (enlarged Prostate), Urinary Retention And More
- Prostate Cancer
- Stress Incontinence
Education & Certifications
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania
- Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Urology
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- PCOM/Christiana Care Health System Program
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. William I. Jaffe, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile