Dr. William C. Dewolf, MD is an Urologist (Genitourinary Doctor) in Boston, MA. He specializes in Urology, and has 15 years of experience. He graduated from Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine .
Dr. William C. Dewolf, MD works at Practice At 330 Brookline Avenue Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He is accepting new patients and accepts Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP), and other major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr....
About Dr. William C. Dewolf, MD
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Bladder Cancer
- Enlarged Prostate
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
Education & Certifications
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine
- Presbyterian St. Lukes Hospital in Surgery, Chicago, IL
- Presbyterian St. Lukes Hospital in General Surgery, Chicago, IL
- Presbyterian/St Luke's, chicago, Resident:General Surgery
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Minnesota Program
- University of Minnesota Hospitals in Organ Transplantation, Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis Va Med Center, Fellow:Transplant
- Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Research Fellow
- Harvard Medical School, Research Fellow:Genetics
Frequently Asked Questions
Are you Dr. William C. Dewolf, MD?
Login or create a Doctor.com account to manage your FindCare profile.Claim your free profile