Dr. William S. Burgin, MD is a Neurologist in Tampa, FL. He specializes in Neurology and Vascular Neurology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL.
Dr. William S. Burgin, MD works at Practice At 601 Elmwood Ave Box 278984 and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans. Please call ahead to schedule an appointment with Dr. William S. Burgin, MD and to confirm all...
About Dr. William S. Burgin, MD
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Transient Ischemic Attack (tia)
- Vascular Disease
Education & Certifications
- Physician Assistant Studies, Barry University, FL
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Neurology; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Internal Medicine
- INTERNAL MEDICINE, UNIVERSITY OF ROCHESTER, ROCHESTER, NY (1995-1996)
- Internal Medicine, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY - 1996.
- University of Rochester Medical Center
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
- NEUROLOGY, CEREBROVASCULAR DISEASE, UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS HOUSTON SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, HOUSTON, TX
- Stroke, University of Texas - Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX - 2001.