Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD is an Orthopedic Surgeon in Chicago, IL. He specializes in Orthopaedic Surgery, and has 14 years of experience. He graduated from Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Orthopedic Surgery and he is affiliated with Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital and Northwestern Memorial Hospital.
Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD works at Center for Spine Health at Northwestern Memorial Hospital and 1 other location. He is accepting new patients and accepts major insurance plans....
About Dr. Wellington K. Hsu, MD
- Artificial Disc Replacement
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Orthobiologic Implants
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Certifications
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Ucla Med Ctr/Ucla D Geffen Sch, Orthopedic Surgery
- Univ. of California-Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical Center
- University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital