Overview of Dr. McHugh
Dr. W Colm C. McHugh, M.D. is an Ophthalmologist (Eye Doctor) in Ventura, CA. He specializes in Ophthalmology, has 16 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Moorfields and he is affiliated with Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura and Ventura County Medical Center.
Dr. McHugh works at Ojaieyes Optometry and 3 other locations. He treats conditions like Pediatric Strabismus, Eye Injuries along with other conditions at varying frequencies. Dr. McHugh...
Dr. McHugh's Locations
- Community Memorial Hospital San Buenaventura
- Ventura County Medical Center
We award the Super Profile status to providers who meet all of FindCare's criteria.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Customize your search with filters that provide more Super Profile results near you
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. W Colm C. McHugh, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, National University Of Ireland, School Of Medicine
- Cork Co Hosp
- Cork Co Hospital
- University Of Manitoba
- University of Manitoba / Faculty of Medicine
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. W Colm C. McHugh, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Ophthalmologists (Eye Doctors) nearby?
- Does Dr. W Colm C. McHugh, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. W Colm C. McHugh, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile