Dr. Walter J. Lech, M.D. is a Surgeon in West Hollywood, CA. He specializes in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery), Surgery, and Surgical Oncology, has 15 years of experience, and is board certified. He graduated from Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Cardiothoracic Surgery and he is affiliated with Good Samaritan Medical Center.
Dr. Lech works at Steward Medical Group Thoracic Surgery and 4 other locations. He frequently treats conditions like Diaphragmatic...
Find providers based on your care needs
Start the search for a new doctor with Super Profiles and customizable filters that matter the most to you.
User Ratings (of at least 4.0)
Accepting New Patients
Conditions Treated and Procedures Performed
Experience & Treatment Frequency
Search for conditions or procedures.
Conditions and Procedures FAQ
- What is treatment frequency? And why is it so important?
- Why doesn’t a provider cover a condition or procedure in their specialty?
- Why doesn’t my insurance provider cover a condition or procedure?
We know health insurance can be a tricky topic. So, we’ve broken down the most important aspects of health insurance by defining key terms and answering commonly asked questions.
- How can your health insurance company help you?
- What does in-network mean?
- Why doesn’t a provider accept my insurance?
About Dr. Walter J. Lech, M.D.
Education & Certifications
- HARVARD MED SCH
- UCLA - Microbiology and Molecular Genetics
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Ctr, General Surgery
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center- General Surgery
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Brigham and Women's Hospital - Associate Surgeon - Division of Thoracic Surgery
- Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery
12840 Riverside Dr Ste 300,
Studio City, CA 91607
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Dr. Walter J. Lech, M.D. accepting new patients?
- Who are other Surgeons nearby?
- Does Dr. Walter J. Lech, M.D. accept my insurance?
Are you Dr. Walter J. Lech, M.D.?
Claim your profile through Healthgrades to keep it updated and reach more patients.
It’s free and only takes a minute.Claim My profile